Thank you for your registration for the AANZPA Conference 2015.
If you want to make another Registration go back to the Registration form.
Your registration has been sent to the Conference Registrar. As soon as we receive your registration an automatic email response is sent to your email address. If you don’t get this email Contact the Registrar.
Within 7 days of you sending your registration the Conference Registrar will send you a copy of your registration information and an invoice. If you don’t receive your invoice within 7 days it may be because we didn’t get your registration please Contact the Registrar.
- Contact the Conference Registrar: email@example.com
- Your conference registration will be confirmed when payment has been made in full.
- If you have registered for a Pre or Post Conference workshop full payment must be received by 7th December, 2014.
- All conference registrations received after 19th December, 2014 must be accompanied by payment in full.
- Conference fees are required to be paid in full by the registration closing date 4th January 2015.
- If you are on a waiting list for a Pre or Post Conference workshop, and a place becomes available, you will be asked to pay immediately to confirm your place.
Full Refund & Cancellations Information
- If you want to amend your registration, please you contact the Conference Registrar directly by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The Registrar can change your registration details for you.
- Registration and accommodation refunds are at the discretion of Conference Treasurer. Refunds may be given in full for cancellation requests received on or before 4 January 2015. After this date refunds will be paid minus any expenses incurred by AANZPA.
The Conference Registrar